Altana Atlas for
A brain for the border
With Altana you can
Automate manual repetitive tasks such as HS code classification, auditing, monitoring trade policy changes, and cleaning trade data.
See deeper into your supply chain with greater visibility into trade behavior than ever before.
Monitor, target, and report on trade compliance in real-time for every shipment, counterparty, and extended supply chain network
Automated HS Code Classifier
The Atlas automatically generates HS classifications from product master data and shipment data. The classifier returns the top HS code predictions with associated confidence scores while:
- Working across different languages and countries
- Being robust to poor data quality
- Continuously improving based on expert feedback
Unique training data
Gain access to models that train on the largest, most comprehensive, and diverse public and private sector customs datasets in the world.
Plug into an all-you-can-classify, anywhere-to-anywhere classifier to support a fully automated or human-assisted approach.
Assignment or audit capability
Assign HS classifications from scratch, or audit existing classifications, all from the same product.
Restricted Party Screening
The Altana Atlas screens entities across their extended ownership and supply chain relationships against global watchlists in order to:
- Screen your customer’s customer
- Screen your supplier’s supplier
- Detect forced labor, military end-users, and other restricted networks deep in the supply chain of each shipper
Better than traditional screening
Screen direct customers and suppliers as well as their extended supply chain affiliations and ownership networks.
Results include entity verification and risk assessment with confidence scores to expedite investigation.
Reduce false positives and negatives
Al-based entity resolution and data linking reduce false positive/negative hits and overcomes the challenge of aliases and shell companies.
Trusted Trade 2.0
The Altana Atlas revolutionizes trusted trader and AEO program compliance and reporting by providing a dynamic, real-time view of trade compliance for shipments, shippers, and their extended networks. This includes:
- Real-time matching, mapping, and profiling of hundreds of millions of companies and their extended trade and ownership networks
- AI-based trade compliance ratings
- Dynamic monitoring and mapping of global trade regulations and compliance requirements to trade lanes, shipments, and shippers
Reduce random sample auditing
Focus audits on the highest risk shipments and counterparties through AI-based compliance risk scoring.
Demonstrate reasonable care at a lower cost
Reduce surveys, audits, and due diligence visits through smart monitoring and reporting.
Trust and be trusted through shared intelligence
Connect to a shared source of truth and AI models trained across both government and private sector data to automate trade trusted trader reporting and preclearance programs.
Trusted Shipment Ratings
The Altana Atlas empowers customs authorities and logistics providers to pre-clear and accelerates the flows of lawful trade while filtering out non-compliant shipments — all in real-time — through:
- Predicting revenue evasion, security threats, contraband, and other illicit activity
- Identifying safe, compliant, and reliable shippers and shipments
- Continuously learning from global shipment, customs, and enforcement data
Facilitate legit trade
Process customs filings and semi-structured manifest data in real-time to validate compliance and accelerate clearance of lawful shipments.
Dramatically boost revenue capture
Identify & quantify cross-border fiscal risks including misclassification, undervaluation, transshipment, and misdeclared origin - all in real-time.
Automatically adapt to changing threats
Connect to a living, breathing model of global trade and ownership networks to automatically adapt to shell companies, changing trade routes, and changes in adversarial behavior.