Join Our Team!
Positioned at the intersection of international relations, national security, sustainability, and global commerce, Altana is building a world-scale natural language processing and machine learning platform that serves as the single source of truth on the global supply chain.
Similar to how Facebook built a social graph, and Google a knowledge graph of the internet, Altana is building the knowledge graph of global commerce, covering trillions of dollars of B2B commercial activity across 400 million companies worldwide. This knowledge graph powers Altana’s AI platform - the Altana Atlas - which is used by the world’s largest governments, enterprises, and logistics providers to manage cross-border commerce, map the sustainability profile of millions of products, target security threats, and build more resilient supply chains.
Our team is looking for talented leaders and individual contributors to join our mission of building trusted global commerce.
Business Development & Solutions
- Implementation Data Scientist (UK) London
- Implementation DevOps Engineer Brooklyn, Remote
- Machine Learning Engineer Brooklyn, Remote
- Senior Software Engineer, Back End Brooklyn, Remote
- Site Reliability Engineer Brooklyn, Remote
- Site Reliability Engineer (UK) London, Remote (UK)
- Software Architect, Back End Brooklyn, Remote
- Software Architect, Front End Brooklyn, Remote
- Software Engineer, Back End Brooklyn, Remote
- Technical Lead, Back End Brooklyn, Remote
- Product Designer Brooklyn, Remote
- Product Design Lead Brooklyn, Remote
- Product Management Lead - Trusted Network Brooklyn, Remote
- Product Manager Brooklyn, Remote
- Product Marketing Director Brooklyn, New York
- Technical Product Management Lead - Knowledge Graph Brooklyn, Remote
- Technical Product Management Lead - Search Brooklyn, Remote
We focus on value creation, not value capture. We align the interests of our customers, our partners, our company, and our teammates. These aren’t zero-sum relationships. We’re solving hard problems with multiple stakeholders in order to unlock significant value creation. We share information - rather than hoarding it - in order to enable informed, distributed decision making. We put the company and the team beyond individual credit.
We amaze our clients. We deliver products that exceed imagination and solve intractable problems. We go above and beyond to create value for our clients, to deliver on time, and surpass their expectations. We’re not satisfied with good enough; we aim to amaze.
We foster diversity and embrace difference. We believe that a diverse workforce enables greater creativity, performance, and adaptability. We actively foster diversity in gender, nationality, race, sexual orientation, experience, and perspective. We value difference. We care deeply about the needs, constraints, and perspectives of our customers, our teammates, and our partners, recognizing that they may be different from our assumptions about them.
We get things done. We think and act like owners. We hold ourselves accountable, take initiative, and accept responsibility. We value “first principles” thinking over process and hierarchy. We have a bias toward making decisions, even under conditions of uncertainty. It’s ok to be wrong and learn, and we’re happy to admit when we’re wrong; it’s not ok to be slow or stagnant. We strive toward excellence but embrace iteration and incremental progress on the way to excellence.
We embrace reality. We seek, surface, and communicate reality. Reality is our ally. We connect authentically with others, and are oriented toward truth. We are comfortable saying no, respectfully, and we stand up for what is right, even when it is difficult. We embrace, engage, and deal with the negative and uncomfortable, and have the hard conversations, appreciating that doing so is essential to growth, learning, alignment, and love.